As/Is







10.30.2003



Clayton,

you had asked if I would submit some of iduna to as-is.. I can only put parts since the whole is muti-layered as one of other as-is'ers (the brillant) Eileen Tabios spoke of and also the wonderful new editor of Boog City stephanie young http://stephanieyoung.durationpress.com/archives/000212.html
in there recent post.... but I thought I would send the background text, which is in light gray tones, running vertically along the edges, behind this is yet another graphic element, but it seems I can only enter one at a time. it also seemed to go with a recent post by Eileen, so I send this as a complement that that wonderful work....


oino puxos

Ud apo geneus gwqs reudhs ud apo ruderalus gups rep sem quaerere, ud apo oino okw gwas de sker, ud apo geus gups kwei kaput Swo to ar ko sta alse ar ko sta to oino kweit wwegh apo wesus ret arko sta semtenk gereres oino pin en ar ko sta it disappointen, it ar ko sta nwekti,ko ar ko sta swo rudimentum de be lue en sekw pino fin substantia eghs, ko arko sta swo arrabon de kap oino ghre peuk not de reudh ud de peuk ga gina.