As/Is







11.27.2003



*There's a real?*
*Yes, indeed,*
*But who lives in the dead--years wicked,*
said the world before we never knew.
*I do not far from here,*
the said the center of the road to me as I was saying,
*this Land of the Munchkins; I set you free; and you are welcome, Who are welcome, anyone is welcome.*
*Oh, dear! Oh, dear!*
was the cry
*Oh, dear! Oh, dear!*
was the cry
*The North still thinks it's the world. Therefore we still have never heard that you must walk.*
*exactly*
half frightening all the dead--
*Aunt Em, Aunt Em, your house did anyway. Aunt Em, Aunt Em,*
There's a laugh,
*Aunt Em, Aunt Em, I do not kill anything. since you are dead--*
*Oh, dear! Oh, dear! The North is my aunt who live in the West. *Oh, dear! Oh, dear, this must be a mistaken. Aunt Em, Aunt Em, can this be?*