As/Is







2.02.2004


antigone

this is weakness lingering keep silent
this ardor spent ashes
will to power and wrong starts
you talk like and you make me dead
you talk like alone as a scheme left nothing


state by state
summoned stood remembering
on a railway of amazement - denying nothing
I spin yesterdays infallible dogs
questioning neither blindness or role
your mimicry forms columns outside my soul


~

assembled in tumultuous predicaments
rough hands sink victims
idiots and assorted dogs


~

because like a hyena
digging a hole
on the other side of time
burning fire ragged and solid
words sizzle a column in a series of points

~

dear one hundred dollar bill

you offer to buy me a floating spot
you offer to chase names atop atoms.
you say, they say, you say, defend your self this way.
they say, imagine another home far from here, not here.
you say, they say, I said,
kicked by legs at the end of feet.

~

spell me a moment
a geography disaster
glued into blurring corners

neither and never more

void of living rock

I can not describe the monkey
in speculative pacing

dots and phrases

when I wake
the walls hold long still
incomplete patterned destiny

sharp strips of angry smells

outside psychological speculation

lingering keep silent