As/Is







5.04.2004



no turns left

no returns

friendship ends

complications begins

with classes on compassion

degrees to limited kindness

days without the winds

peep hole grievances

discussion taboos

strands of headlights

organized around bodies

around the clock

around the world

in the artificial

plus ten

minus, the history of cotton

lost in,

depression occupation -

misery's hgher prices;

pronounced progress

pronouns in progress

pronounced quotidian momentum

like killer ants linked to

off shore troops waiting to kill

linked to shapes of darkness

that trap light

in worn authority

kept it in place with unruly mob

stoned to death in position

I stone my own death

leave my wings behind

leave myself in a limitation

an search for a naturalized zone.




there's a knock

wont you come in

its the museum of everything

jewels of doomed skies

full of artificial ceilings

and plaster brains

I become reality

a neither impulse

in drastic action

bits of body in a thought process

like a dog returning to its own vomit

pronounced rotten

cut off from the begging collective

like fredrick douglas said

“I have found to make a content slave,

it is necessary to make a thoughtless one”

I have found to make a content worker

make then hunger for everything