As/Is







10.17.2005


Half Contralto

Learned humility differs from rehearsed head-down behavior, how? If I knew a norm, I'd feed it hide. I would repair perhaps myself. And this is in your conscience, now you know about the beetle making its appropriated way up some curvaceous space devoid of cure. If anybody robitusses past the hemp, it is a given that some softness offering that you succomb will breathe into a tube and be continually pressed downriver toward the making of a tactic. Here is where the mirror had begun to lose what breath . . . and there were snow flies on the hilltop. Reader who had nautically imbibed in books about the pole. While hearing, wanting her to open up the place that could not bleed. One drives and one forgets to think before one replays every satchel of detail before the clumsiness has fallen shut. If underlings were neutral, one could freely talk. But as it is, I like beginning sentences with conjunctions that may fail quite to coordinate because. . . She sent a package to my love and all that one could see via concerted eye was silk. A misty red without the tawn. Is anybody filtering with a device? It's going to be summer several times with or without the way you hurt me. When I'm finished with my thought I will go back to feeling you have changed the surface of a heart. No longer smooth crossless small patch that ifs the sky. Having absorbed the rays of you and what you meant by what you thought I would not know.