As/Is







4.07.2006


untitled

Dear Heart,
the dance of emotion
Stimmung offa the
back of your eyes

imprisoned by skies

lies have eyes they
perpetuate the drift [sexua]

Imprison me by your stare
words not thoughtfully kept
without regret
ca cigarettes and coffee
in nights apparent yarn.

of lines called sexism
youth associative disorder
inclement weather
persephone
a flower extrinsicette

no words [text]
will put to mind
the shit that is
love caught blind
foreign

to starving minds
by bureaucracies measurement
ties
the living to the artistic
reverie
novels of decorative
ne'er saying something [fragmentation]

traces of glass by Birminghams
crass [antagonist]
the worded drama enveloping
cort by committee housing
love lies beyond evacuative fear

prompted carpet clash
and vacuum cleaner

I settle my scores by
love, my dear
gone but not forgotten
I need you so and snow

[art and life you should leave it there by heck musee recherche]

[abstraction beyond insignifi