As/Is







9.18.2006


Calliope Nerve III: The Grail

"He doesn't look a thing like Jesus but he talks like a gentlemen like you imagined when you were young." --The Killers

Calliope Nerve Issue #3: The Grail is now available and free of charge featuring Sheila Murphy's January 15th:

January 15th

blinds
part open
this winter morning

I watch you
walk away
holding

shut
your coat
amid stippled sleet

I think of
Escanaba South
Bend

Ann
Arbor Kalamazoo
even Mishawaka Indiana

everywhere spears of
winter obligate
neighbors

to
cozy up
within parentheses and

breathe warmth together
as if
all

for
now is
basically quite copasetic

and spring remains
a probable
attraction

Other authors include James Dilworth, Ariel Lee, Billy Jno Hope, and of course me, I'm Nobius Black.

For a copy (drop me a line with your snail mail address) or for submission information email nobius AT gmail dot com.