As/Is







2.25.2007


Surrealist Art Zine Calling For Submissions!

Factory is a ‘zine aimed at surrealist artists who express themselves through painting, drawing, tattoos, poetry, writing/literary pieces (including essays/articles), collages, reviews, photography, activism/culture jamming, comics and a myriad of other media. The focus is on unique, original, idiosyncratic pieces established with a surrealist flavour which is, in my mind, the most sincere form of individual expression. The purpose of this publication is, like all other ‘zines, to encourage self-expression and creativity among the youth; community building and networking; creative release and exposure, and the simple love of art. Ultimately factory. is about communicating ideas. Please contact me if you are interested in contributing to this 'zine. I am located in Melbourne, however I will be taking work from anywhere in the world.

I've got my submission ready, now you do the same, astronaut!