As/Is







8.05.2007


i can\'t write, my computer is broken!

10 results of 1920000, Sunday, August 5, 2007, 5:26:02 pm EDT

The
news is
grim if someone's

broken
into your
computer, but there

are
steps ...
to

my computer and
know everything
I

do
or write
in my comp

As I write
this my
"old"

new machine is
re-boxed and
awaiting

pickup,
....
I can't

respond
to every
comment. And I

can't
vouch for
the accuracy of

when my computer
is down
it´s

like a MCA
for me.
i

think
i´d die
if i had

no
...
and don´t

know
whom to
ask, write me

an
email. maybe
i can help

MY
COMPUTER WAS
BROKEN. Well it

has been for
ever since
I

have written as
my ...



Well I
was hoping to

write
more but
Little Miss has

just
woken up
so I must

?My computer is
broken!? 30th
January

2006 by Ben
Rimes ...
It

definitely helps
eliminate
the

?can?t figure out
how to
set

the
VCR clock?
feeling that I

On
another blog
that I write

on regularly I've
started a
new

group,
idea and
set

of tags called
"Geek It
Forward"

with
my new
idea I've decided

MIKE: I simply
go crazy
if

I can?t create
something. After
my

music ... far
more


satisfaction and pride
to sit
at

my computer and
type up
my

My
computer won't
recognize it, I

can't
boot into
disk mode, I

can't charge ...

The

tool told me
that the
disk

was
write protected.
My iPod shows

What you'll need
----------------- o
A

pad
of paper
o Something to

write
with o
A

secure, *OFF-LINE* location
to store
information

Just
Can't Quit
I don't need

booze or cigarettes
Or drugs
of

any kind. ...

My

life's
a total
mess. To try

and write just
one more
poem