As/Is







5.29.2008


dj got a party 'cept there no party

10 results of 96500, Thursday, May 29, 2008, 11:06:00 pm EDT

Get there early,
because this
WILL

sell
out!! Party
People STAND UP!

... Its CMN

PPL

@
BAR We
got DJ MORSY

Oct 31, 2006
... Their
party

has
grown, though
cute, chatty girls

remain this country?s
most ...


?Cept there?s
nothing. I
still

can?t
get into
the maze, ...

And there was
still an
official

after party with
Adam/Ben/Karl/Marc on
the

decks
and an
un-official

after's round at
Dammo's with
everyone

Pool party time.
There's a
party

at pool 3
that i'm
supposed

to play at,
...


That was pretty
interesting, I
got

there and the
poor dj
guy

DJ: (voice) There's
no way
I'm

gettin' in front
of that
camera

in this get-up

.....

It's
almost time
we wrapped this

party
up and
left the new

Avatars should be
2500 kbs
at

MAX unless there
is a
theme

party
going on,
but

please be considerate!
(Cept DJ's
and

jugalette
cause she
could kick my

Jul
4, 2007
... I can

throw a SMALL
party anywhere)
...

And
I got
involved, ... Theres

nothing...
Theres no
where

we can go
with out
being

Parking is 9$/day
for our
members,

but
there is
no charge of

loading
and unloading.
(15)

ROOM
PARTIES Are
you planning a

It's
got a
great party atmos

and cheap booze,
babes are
especially

.... monkeys who

can't

dance there. And
i think
the

DJ is turning
it into
a

Jan 26, 2008
... [quote]but
I

was thee hottest
biotch there
yo!!

I got so
many compliments.
...

Well
The party
was

coo
cept I
lost my wallet